Every hero can carry a pet, which helps to increase the combat power of the hero and can greatly increase the probability of high-quality materials dropping in Hero Quests. They will also show their power alongside the hero in future BOSS raids and PVP battles.
- 1.Pets are currently divided into fire, earth, water, and wind, each with a different attribute emphasis. Players can choose the pet with the most suitable attribute for their hero.
- 2.Pets are divided into Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, and Legendary qualities.
Pets have attributes likes attack, defense, physical strength, and luck. When the hero carries a pet, their attributes will be added to the hero, giving the master powerful combat power.
When the hero carries a pet to participate in Hero Quests, the pet will increase the probability of high-quality materials dropping.
Pets can evolve. Every three identical pets can evolve into a higher-level pet.
Upgrading pets requires a certain amount of magic water to be consumed.
- 1.The pet egg can hatch out a pet of the same quality and star, and the type will be randomly selected from fire, earth, water, and wind.
- 2.Players can use magic water to summon pets, divided into ordinary and advanced summons. The advanced summon will be able to get higher-quality pets.
- 3.The pet market will sell some specific pets daily. Players can buy them directly, and the purchase times will be restored daily.
- 4.After activating the Horn of Plenty, the Treasure Chest also has a chance to get pets.